Chicken thighs... a delicious source of protein that is often forgotten about! Packed with flavor, juicy as heck and budget friendly.
When broiled or air-fried, they get a beautiful crunch, keep juicy when grilled or baked in the oven, and become fall-off-the-bone tender when slow-cooked or braised.
It is simple to understand why some people prefer chicken thighs over chicken breasts - they are typically even less expensive than chicken breasts. Although bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs are more flavorful and cook to a crispier perfection when seared, boneless, skinless chicken thighs are still a fantastic low-maintenance option. Chicken breast and chicken thighs are both excellent options in the context of a well rounded nutrition plan.
1) One-Pot Braised Chicken with Kale and White Beans by The Modern Proper
2) Chicken Provençal by The Modern Proper
3) Peanut Sauce-Marinated Chicken Skewers by The Modern Proper
4) Korean Paleo Chicken Thighs With Cauliflower Rice by The Endless Meal
5) Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs by Nom Nom Paleo
6) Honey-Garlic Chicken Thighs with Carrots & Broccoli by Eating Well
7) Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs by Little Sunny Kitchen
8) Pomegranate Chicken Thighs by Waves In The Kitchen
9) Coconut Turmeric Chicken Thighs by Saucy Kitchen
10) Spinach and Swiss Cheese Stuffed Chicken Thighs by Jo Cooks