Having a health focused dinner strategy is important for your whole family. Your kids may not care about eating healthier today, but it will help them become better adults in the future. Your spouse may not be 100% onboard with your new healthy eating journey, but once they notice how amazing you feel, they'll be more inspired to join in.
Even if you aren't a master chef, you can cook healthy meals your family will enjoy. Because food is so highly integrated into our lives, it can be difficult to change this up especially in a family dynamic where there are little (and big) mouths involved. All you need is a little bit of courage and a lot of planning!
Healthy food can be simple and delicious. Here I'll share some of my favorite dinner recipes your family is sure to love.
1) Rosemary Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken with Bacon and Apples by Wholesomelicious
2) Bacon-Wrapped Barbecue Chicken by Tastes of Lizzy T
3) Shepherds Pie by Paleo Running Mama
4) Chicken Cashew Dish by I Heart Umami
5) Asian Chicken Cabbage Salad by I Heart Umami
6) Beef with Broccoli by I Heart Umami
7) Za'atar Sheet-Pan Chicken by Delish
8) Pizza Stuffed Peppers by Delish
9) Loaded Sweet Potato Fries by 40 Aprons
10) Mandarin Chicken Salad with Coconut Chips by What Great Grandma Ate