Eggs are great but let's be honest, sometimes starting your day with eggs can get a-little repetitive.
When it comes to the first meal of the day, I encourage my clients to branch out and think of all the possibilities there are. Breakfast doesn't have to include the standard breakfast-style foods. You can eat anything for breakfast!
Here are some of my favorite egg-free breakfast meals:
1) Chicken & Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl by Fed & Fit
2) Sweet Potato Toast by The Real Food Dietitians
3) Collard Green Wraps by The Castaway Kitchen
4) Chicken & Apple Sausage Sweet Potato Hash by The Real Food Dietitians
5) Butternut Breakfast Meatballs by Real Simple Good
6) Bacon Turkey Burger by Paleo Gluten Free
7) Bacon-Wrapped Sausage With Apples by Paleo Leap
8) Caramelized Pork Hash with Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes by I Heart Umami
9) Egg-Free Breakfast Bowl by Danielle Walkers