Embracing the art of cooking with five ingredients or fewer not only stretches your budget but also streamlines meal prep and minimizes the post-dinner dish pileup!
Simple ingredients and simple recipes can help you create the consistency with healthy eating that you desire. Complexity is the enemy. Successful healthy eaters are creatures of habit! Find staple foods and meals that you love and keep eating them.
1) Turmeric Scrambled Eggs by Marks Daily Apple
2) Cilantro Lime Salmon by Paleo Leap
3) Balsamic Marinated Tomatoes by Peace, Love and Low Carb
4) Mashed Turnips by Bullet Proof
5) Fried Plantains by The Real Food Dietitians
6) Pan-Seared Cajun Spice Cod by Delicious Obsessions
7) Sausage and Sauerkraut by Taste of Home
8) Maple Roasted Chicken and Yams by Honey Ghee and Me
9) Spaghetti Squash with Meat Sauce by Paleo Gluten-Free Guy
10) Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Meat Sauce by Paleo Gluten-Free Guy