12-Month of 1:1 Nutrition Counseling
True transformation is only achieved when paired with maintenance. What good are results if only to be enjoyed for a short period of time before returning to your old ways? Spend 12 months with me unraveling the unhealthy years of your life and finding strength in maintaining your results. It takes years to gain the weight and a relatively short time to lose it, but what happens when you aren’t capable of maintaining your loss? This program assures your relapses don't turn into a collapse. The first portion of this program we focus on reaching your health and weight loss goals. We start with the fundamentals and then work on expanding your knowledge about food nutrition and overcoming any physical and/or emotional barriers. The second portion of the program is geared toward weight and behavior maintenance, reinforcing what you have learned each day. From the fundamentals we move into a higher level of habit change and work on increasing your self-efficacy to execute healthy nutrition for a lifetime.
12-Month Program Inclusions:
- Program Onboard session: One 120-minute in-person session to kickstart the program.
- Follow-up sessions: Twelve 45-minute in-person or virtual sessions for ongoing support and guidance.
- Body composition scans: Monthly scans to track your progress and interpret the results.
- Unlimited support: 365 days of unlimited support via text, call, or email to address any questions or concerns.
- Weekly accountability check-ins: Regular check-ins to keep you on track and motivated.
- Lifetime access to a supportive community: Join the Member Facebook group for ongoing support and encouragement.
- Lora's Program Guide Book: A comprehensive guide that covers key knowledge for weight loss, optimal health, and fundamental nutrition information.
- Customized Nutrition Strategy:
- Calculation and interpretation of Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE), and Required Daily Caloric Intake.
- Carbohydrate, protein and fat requirements tailored to your lifestyle, goals, and health status.
- Specific nutrition and lifestyle strategies for addressing health conditions or concerns (e.g., high blood sugar/cholesterol, weight management, lack of discipline, binge eating, lack of energy, poor sleep, anxiety).
- Education on macronutrients and food groups, including controversial food topics and how to incorporate all foods for long-term success.
- A detailed, structured daily plan which outlines optimal meal timing, frequency of meals, foods, and portion sizes.
- Grocery lists with specific brands and guidelines for purchasing products.
- Personalized meal creations based on program recommendations and preferences
Upgrade to The Intensive Program:
- Daily accountability check-ins: Additional daily check-ins to keep you accountable and motivated.
- Personalized checklist creation: Daily checklists tailored to your goals and preferences.
- Weekly follow-up sessions: Weekly 30-minute in-person sessions for more focused support.
Refunds not available after initial Program Onboard session.